Sunday, October 25, 2009

Rant and Rave

One of the only things I really have to rant and rave about is my own stupidity. After our discussion with Dr. Zimmerman about our portfolio I went through the list we got from her to check and make sure I had everything I needed. When I started to go through my portfolio I realized that I am totally disorganized! I have so many things labeled close to the same thing it was hard to tell one from the other! Seriously, I had to open every one of my documents to search for the thing I needed and it took forever. I really need to go through every thing and label it the same as the portfolio and organize it in the folders that they should go in.
This thing isn't a rant or rave but it makes me sad that for student teaching our classes will be with the grade we are teaching and disctrict... I know it's probably convienient for the program, but I want to be with my cohort! I almost felt like an abandoned child when Dr. Zimmerman said that. But we'll make it through, the end is so close it sight, I can almost taste it!

1 comment:

Teacherheart said...

I'm so late in getting to your blog, that by now, you probably ARE tasting the life of a teacher! I hope field has gone well for you. I know what you mean about not wanting to leave your cohort. I'm having a great deal of separation anxiety myself! 4 points